I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
He's here he's here!!!! The most beautiful baby in the whole wide world!!!!
He is so BEAUTIFUL...in a manly way (; I really hated it I couldn't come up there to see you guys...we had planned on it; however, I had one of those stupid little coughs that felt like a tickle in the back of my throat so we all opted out just in case...I'm much better now and hope to call and visit soon! I've been at home milking the vitamin C so I can be completely better by Tuesday for Jeni...I'll call when I know I'm completely cough free!!!! Can't wait!
okay ... i can't believe you are already telling lies about corban ... he's not the most beautiful baby (as you said in your heading ...) don't you know that sarah is the most beautiful?! :) seriously though, corban is adorable. i told sarah all about him already, she can't wait to meet him!
8 comments:
I heard how BEAUTIFUL he is and .........HE IS!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
He is so BEAUTIFUL...in a manly way (; I really hated it I couldn't come up there to see you guys...we had planned on it; however, I had one of those stupid little coughs that felt like a tickle in the back of my throat so we all opted out just in case...I'm much better now and hope to call and visit soon! I've been at home milking the vitamin C so I can be completely better by Tuesday for Jeni...I'll call when I know I'm completely cough free!!!! Can't wait!
Hey Welcome home Mom.
What a cutie!
I was so honored to be one of the first to meet him! I'm so happy for you both and am looking forward to seeing you and Eric grow as parents! :)
P.S> I love the "Daddy loves me Mommy Loves Me" outfit! Very Precious! He is truely beautiful!
Hi!!! Congratulation Jen, came by from Crystal's blog to send you this greeting;D
Wishing you all the best as your embrace motherhood, an amazing journey ahead :D
What is the passy doing in his mouth???
I can hardly wait until tomorrow when I can see him again! Love you all!!!
okay ... i can't believe you are already telling lies about corban ... he's not the most beautiful baby (as you said in your heading ...) don't you know that sarah is the most beautiful?! :) seriously though, corban is adorable. i told sarah all about him already, she can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment