I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Adjusting....
to a whole new life as a mom..... wow, I can't believe that! Deep thought, you have to "practice" driving for a whole year before they let you hit the open road, and take 2 tests, but they will hand you a baby in 48 hours and send you on your way..... Corban's eating schedule at night is great! He eats every 3 hours, I feed him then daddy gets up, changes his diaper, and rocks him back to sleep. Even though Eric has been back at work since Wed. he still gets up every time with me. Corban seams to have a relaxed temperment.... except for when it comes to his food, but hey who isn't fussy when it is past time to eat. I love the fact that when he is crying because its time to eat I can go pick him up and start talking to him and he quiets down.... cuz he knows whats commin'......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is a beautiful baby! Of course I am a little bit prejudiced, ok a lot.... :-)) You and Eric are going to be awesome parents!
Hey, that description of fussy for food reminds me of his mom!!
You are doing great Honey! I love you!
Post a Comment