Monday, February 16, 2009

My venting!!!!!!!!!

Ok, why do women who have almost died (sarcasam) in childbirth feel the reason to track me down and tell me how much pain and torture they endured during labor? Seriously? You somehow managed to make it. Did you want to listen to someone elses horror stories of labor before you had your first kid? Besides what kind of friend tells you those kinds of stories before you have a kid. I had someone track me down because they wanted to tell me how awful their labor was. I just looked at them and said sorry, but I don't want to hear your story. They, in so many words, said I was being rude. Well, you guys know me.... I in so many words said no, you are being rude for tracking me down to tell me your story. I know we don't live in a perfect world and that complications happen and so do bad experiences..... but seriously... I DON'T CARE!!!!!! KEEP YOUR SOB STORIES TO YOURSELF!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!



On another note, if you have not seen Fireproof you need to, it was great!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I totally understand! It's not very reassuring when people are purposely tryig to scare you to death!

Nicole said...

ahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Nicole said...

let me tell you this... I was induced with Jessica and Darcy and it was easy peasy. People told me that the contractions would be more intense and all sorts of crazy stuff like it stops labor etc... I had NO PROBLEMS being induced! You'll be fine! Drugs are good!