Eric and I don't go all out on Valentines. Don't get me wrong, we always do something special just not massive. This year I put together some of his favorite sweets in a valentine bucket with a card... they are packed and ready to go to the hospital! I also got a card and what has been my latest sweet crave... butterfingers!!!! About 10:30 or so we headed to the mall to get some walking in..... needless to say it didn't work so great. Oh, I had contractions and had to stop alot but nothing worth writing home about. While we were there we ran into Michael, Jennifer and Sarah... who Eric just wanted to keep. While talking to them Eric's sister and her husband came walking by.... so we got to have lunch with them. Which was a treat because they live in Oxford and we don't get to see them too often. After the mall it was off to church for our valentines dinner. It was great! It was $20 per couple, which included dinner, lasagna or chicken parmeasan with salad, bread and dessert. All of the ladies got a single rose and after we ate we watched the movie Fireproof. It was so much fun! I don't have pics because the camera is in the suitcase..... But they did take pics there and if we buy some I will get them posted!
I go back to the doc today..... I guess we will see....
No comments:
Post a Comment