Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sleep!!!!!

So last night I actually was able to sleep through the night. YIPPIE!!!! Seeing as how yesterday I was up at 3 and the day before up at 1.... What is up with that? This morning I am hurting a good bit. I don't know that it as much contractions as it is pressure. It is hard to tell because my contractions are not bad just uncomfortable. My doc seams to think I could deliver without the pain meds. I told her that when the time comes to clear the way for the drug man!!!! Oh, well I am off to work..... unless Corban comes soon..... but he could stil arrive today sometime. Most everyone is placing bets on tomorrow. Oh well, in other news, tomorrow is my last day at work. Since I go back to the doc on Monday and they may keep me, but it will not be till afternoon. I also want that one day to get some stuff DONE. Because Tues .he will be here fo sho and our little world will be completely different........

3 comments:

Jennifer Crawley said...

I'm thinking that you slept good because you're about to have no sleep for 6-8 weeks!! haha

Seriously, I have heard that right before you deliver that you feel good and are more comfortable.

Let us know! :)

Valerie said...

I'm betting on FRIDAY!!! I want to know!! And afterwards, I want a ton of pics on the blog since I don't see you guys enough!

Mom said...

Pressure feels like you gotta go potty. Really bad.
Contractions feel like really major cramps. You'll know the difference when the time is right.
Some women don't feel much pain...just ask Mema.
You'll be fine.. I know you're anxious.