For like 5 minutes ,I want to sit down and not feel like I HAVE to be doing something! I am still writing thank you cards, I have most of a packed bag. I still have 3 more tests and 4 more answer keys to make and grades that need to be entered into the computer. After I finish all of that, today hopefully, then Corban can make his appearance. I am so ready for him to make his appearance! We have officially reached the point to where if Eric and I call anyone we are asked if it is "the call." I was really hoping he would come early but no luck yet and no good contractions yet either.... I mean hard ones, I have a ton of the little ones, and have only had 1 that really stopped me in my tracks.
I would like to go shopping sometime today. I really need an item or two that I really don't want to go in search of after Corban gets here.... if you know what I mean.....
If you have not had a chance, stop by Eric's blog and look at the pics of the way cute bow and rocking hose that a florist friend of ours gave to us Tuesday. I absolutely love the horse. It is one of those things that I would love to have for him but wouldn't buy....... I love it! We also bought a rocker/glider/recliner Tues. I have a rocking chair that has been passed down to me through family but it really isn't comfortable. This chair is perfect! It glides with little effort and I can sleep in it....
While Eric will be off the days I am in the hospital we are trying for him to be able to go back to work asap so he doesn't have to use all of his vacation time. I know some people think it is crazy but let me explain. He works literally 3-4 minutes down the street from the house, if I really need him I can call and depending on when I deliver my mom may be here with me during the day..... no point in having both of them here.....
Please keep Eric's mom in your prayers today she has an interview......
Sorry, I know this is long but it has been so busy and I have not had time to post....
2 comments:
I understand about getting things ready - I think we're finally done (as of about 15 minutes ago).
I totally understand about Sunday - I was sick during yours...stuff is still here too. I feel like I'm never going to catch up on things!
I am also ready! Soon enough he will be here, and you will be so in awe over him that these last few days will be forgotten! Thanks for posting about my interview, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday which is a good thing! Love you daughter-in-law!
Post a Comment