I have not heard back from Joy about more details about Josh. Here is a pic of us getting a mani/pedi before my wedding. She lived with me for about 9 months or so.......Ok, so this is the most ready I have ever been to have this baby! I am up at least every hour to hour and a half to go to the rest room........ all night. My doc told me to double my water intake because my ankles and feet are MASSIVE, there is just no other word for it. Eric thinks it is funny, what else can you do but laugh? He keeps telling me I have kankles, you know, no ankles. My hands are also swollen and the wedding rings had to come off. so now I am an unmarried pregnate woman with no ankles and only 2 pairs of shoes that can go on my feet, my crocks- which were too tight yesterday, and my tennis shoes, when tied loosely. My flip-flops don't fit either. My family is totally amused at my size and are caling me tubby, which I don't guess I could blame them. I imagine I am quite a sight trying to get up off the couch. While it is difficult to put on my socks, I have the hardest time tieing my shoes... I may be insane after 6 more weeks of this. I now understand why people go to the doc and say GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I still LOVE you baby and I am excited about Corban getting here! You are the cutiest pregnant woman I have ever seen and I enjoy having to push you up or out of the bed! :)
I can somewhat sympathize. I can't even sleep anymore because of getting up every hour and a half! By the time I lay back down and fall asleep, I gotta get up again. Thankfully I haven't had any of the swelling yet...although I'm sure it's to come since it's sometimes hard to get my rings off at night...
Rasberry tea is a great way to prep the cervix. It does not cause contractions or start labor, it simply softens the cervix and allows it to dialate faster. It is not recommended until 37 weeks...for obvious reasons (you don't want to labor quickly if your body decides to start at 33 weeks!) I started drinking it/taking the caplets at 37 weeks with both my girls and had them at 38 weeks. My labors were 6 1/2 and 5 1/2 hours long...and trust me THAT felt like forever so I can't imagine those people who labor for 17 hours! I pushed three times for each kid too....proof that rasberry tea or caplets were awesome and my doctor said they were fine since they do not start labor....just help it once it naturally starts. Glad you are doing well...sorry about the shoes. I can sympathize...it happened with Felicity with me. Burkenstocks were my friend (sockless) (;
Post a Comment