I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I confess....
I am looking forward to Sunday. It will be an action packed day. First off is church and since it is friend Sunday we are having lunch afterward. After lunch my shower will start at 2. While I am a bit uncomfortable having something that is for me I am still excited. If you are not busy you can stop by and say hello! I have another confession.... I sometimes look at my registry on-line and see has been taken off.... shhhhh don't tell....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where are you registered?
At target and babies r us.
Gee, I think I could swing by...it's only a 5 hour drive..
:)
Post a Comment