Monday, January 19, 2009

Hodge podge


I think we might get Corban dedicated in this outfit. It has a little blue hat thing that goes with it. Mom got it for him for Christmas.

This is Zoe. She is full grown and we are guessing 4-5 years old. She is a mutt but I have learned most of the time mutts make the best pets. We got her a pink collar with sparkles.. the one she had on was green. Now she is all girl! When she is happy or excited she will "dance" by standing up on her back paws and raising her front paws into the air, I will try to get this on video, it is so cute!


Where to start? I had lots of fun at the Celine concert Thurs. night! Our seats were in the nose bleed but before Celine came out we helped our selves to some empty ones on the lower level. One of her dancers kept my attention the whole time. It was in the girl costumes and looked like it had a chest but was bald and had man arms and legs.... I don't think we will ever know.....

Corban has been hours of entertainment. He is awake more often now and apparently likes to dance (he also loved the concert). Last night for an hour or so Eric and I were able just to sit there and watch my tummy move, he was rolling all around. Eric would talk to him and he would move again. He loves to stick his foot on my right side, you can see his heel impression in my tummy.

This weekend was crazy. It all started Thurs. night with the concert and getting a doggie. Friday we recieved a phone call that a good friend of ours dad had passed away earlier that morning. Since she is over the ladies ministries and I am one of the "helpers" it was my job to get the prayer chain started and see to the family. Another "helper" Ann was also on the ball. Friday afternoon we packed up Zoe and headed to Eric's parents for his mom's suprise birthday party. Saturday we arrived back from Oxford just in time to get al dolled up and head out to a visitation and funeral of one of Eric's co-workers, and friend. Eric sang "It Is Well With My Soul" at the grave site service. From there we headed to walmart to get stuff for dinner, with my family, and some sexy 2 sizes too big shoes for my massive feet and ankles. All of the fam came over for "breakfast" dinner, Corban's favorite, YUM. Sunday was off to church and to the visitation of my friend's dad. Today I am off work but I have a dr appt. at 3. I am going to get some school work done today... I have a ton of it!!!!!!!
Joy: This morning at 11 is Josh's funeral. I am not going to make it because I would have had to go alone to Decatur and my family didn't like that too much.....
Rachel, Sharon and Vicki: Will have the funeral for her father, Sharon's step father, and Vicki's husband today at 2.
Please keep these families in your prayers.

No comments: