Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due

So, I have to take this post to brag on my honey. The past couple of weeks have been the most "uncomfortable" for me. Corban is obviously growing and is keeping me awake more and more. My ankles are not liking the extra weight, I am having to spend most of my time sitting with my feet propped up. While Eric teases me he has been wonderful. Sunday night I got a foot rub, which felt really good, I normally don't like it when people touch my feet, except for a pedicure. He also made me pancakes for dinner, one of Corban's favorites. Yesterday morning it was freezing and he cranked my car for me and got the ice off the windshield. Last night, he went to visit a friend in the hospital at Shelby before his city council meeting. On his way home from the hospital he brought me Arby's curly fries and a vanilla milkshake. Oh, and I didn't even ask for it! Awwww, how sweet!



Josh update: Please keep his family in your prayers. On the news this morning they announced that his body would arrive today. I can only imagine how much more reality will sink in with the family...

No comments: