Monday, January 26, 2009

All by myself....

Well, not really, after all Zoe is here too. Is is funny though she has been searching the entire house for Eric, she will go peek in the bedroom every hour or so looking for him. Since I spend lots of time grading homework and tests in the evenings he is the one who spoils her by petting her and letting her curl up in his lap. She is having a hard time with me because I have SSSSOOOOOO much to grade and get together tonight. I am also having to plan for baby arrival at any point lesson plans.... which is very hard to do cuz it could be in a week or in 3 weeks, but I have to be ready. I wish Eric was home. He should get back Wed. night though, after my school shower. The funeral is at 11 so maybe afterwards he will come on home. Good thing I learned how to make pancakes..... man, Corban stays hungry. I had rayman noodles at 4:30, guess it is time to eat again......

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I totally understand about the lesson plans! On top of plans, they wanted me to get all of my stuff through May done! Sheesh...

Anonymous said...

daddy will be home soon. I know you miss him, zoe misses him and Corban misses him!

Zach called last night and April's grandmother died unexpectedly. Be praying for them! I pray they don't bury her on Thursday as that is Zach's b'day. So many deaths since the first of the year...oh my.
Well, don't work too hard, daddy will be home tonight. Love you, mommy of Corban.....