I did not send you guys, my blogger friends, an invitation to my shower in the mail. I didn't want anyone to feel obligated. But the more I thought about it, I thought about how great it would be to see you guys. So, here's the info. It is at Christ Pentecostal Church in Pelham, on State Park Road, the name of is used to be Cornerstone and it is beside that big brick house. The shower starts at 2 on Jan the 25th. If you can make it that would be great, if you can't I completely understand.
The 25th is also friend Sunday and lunch will be served after church. So, if you wanted to you could come to church at 10:30, eat lunch and chill till shower time. Or just come for church and lunch if you want.
I did hear back from Joy yesterday. Her family is really struggeling please keep them in your prayers. They are having visitation on the 17th and 18th, Sat. and Sun. night. The funeral is at 11 on Monday. Like I said things are extra hard on the family, the 17th would have been Josh's 23rd birthday. I can't even begin to imagine the pain of spending my son's birthday with his body in a funeral home. Oh God, give them your peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment