This one goes out to my dear friend Joy and her brother Josh, who served in the U.S. Army 1st Infantry Division. Josh was killed Thursday in Kandahar (Afghanistan), when a car packed with explosives was detonated beside a busy market. He was one of two American soldier killed in the blast. Josh was a christian and loved the Lord with all of his heart. In Joy's email she speaks of Josh being Home, safe, sound and whole. Josh was in his early 20's and leaves behind a girlfriend of 5-6 years, who is also a precious christian. Please keep this family in your prayers.I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Joshua Lee Wrath
This one goes out to my dear friend Joy and her brother Josh, who served in the U.S. Army 1st Infantry Division. Josh was killed Thursday in Kandahar (Afghanistan), when a car packed with explosives was detonated beside a busy market. He was one of two American soldier killed in the blast. Josh was a christian and loved the Lord with all of his heart. In Joy's email she speaks of Josh being Home, safe, sound and whole. Josh was in his early 20's and leaves behind a girlfriend of 5-6 years, who is also a precious christian. Please keep this family in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Breaks my heart. I am definitely praying peace over this family.
wow... was he from around here? thats horrible!
That is too close to home. I know JOy and her family were all very close. My heart breaks that they have to deal with this.
Joy was my roommate and maid of honor. Her family is from Decatur (sp). She literally introduced me to Eric. Joy is the oldest of 5 kids. Josh was a couple of years younger than she is... then Jimmy (18), Joel and Julia. I only saw Josh in person a few times. But he was almost Joy, if you know her, in a male body. If you don't know her lets just say her name fits her well.... I will post more info when I get it.
Post a Comment