I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving
Was great! This year was our turn to visit Eric's family, and next year we will go to my aunt's for my family. Both of our families do a big lunch and so we can only do one family event on Thanksgiving, we tried to do both one year, trust me, it doesn't work. We were able to spend some time with Eric's family and grandparents, which was nice. Another reason I was excited was because we got our seat for Corban. Joyce sent it to us via Mema and Granddaddy. It is so cute. While it was originally Zemi's and pink Joyce recovered it for Corban, which was so great of her. THANK YOU JOYCE!!! I don't have my camera close by I will post pics of it and the fam from over the holidays. Eric made April, Amanda and I take a big picture so that you can see all of our tummies sticking out. It looks like April will have Gracie either this week or next, the Dr. said she is running out of room. It was interesting because this year for thanksgiving there were 3 kids and next year there will be 6............ pictures to come..... Oh, and here comes month number 7.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you're welcome. No problem. I am glad you like it.
It should last you(and Corban) about a year.
Post a Comment