- Aaron got married- in spite of the falling cakes, well they didn't completely fall just lean really bad..... Aaron's wasn't that bad but Brittny's couldn't have the top layer raised or put the topper on it because it would fall.
- My friend Tabitha gave me TONS of clothes for Corban... 1 big garbage bag and another 55 gallon bag... my unborn child has more outfit options than I have had in my entire life!!!!
- Our house is completely decorated for Christmas inside and out!
- I bought some new....um, under things that actually fit.
- Corban decided last night that he does NOT like lasagna from Olive Garden... nuff said.
- I can't wait till next week I get the whole week off!!!!!
- We are supposed to hear if Eric can take office today from the DOJ, so please be praying.
- Pics of the wedding to follow.
1 comment:
Ditto on the clothes thing! My girls are the same way! Praise God for blessings!
Post a Comment