I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Can I have seconds please?
Well, maybe not. This morning I had a blast drinking orange Sunkistish stuff! Then I went to see my doctor, where I got pricked. I know I am putting on weight, in my head, and I can see the extra weight but I was still a little shocked when I got on the scale and it said I weigh 20lbs heavier than normal. No wonder my back hurts. The dr. appt. went well and I managed to finish just in time to run back to the lab so they could draw blood out of the other arm, stinkin' vampires. We go back on the 18th for our 4D, back on the 20th for our "class" and back on the 23rd for my last 4 week appt. and for an anti-body screen. Which basically means they are going to draw more blood!!!! YAY!!!!! Since my blood type is o negative my body will produce anti-bodies to "fight off" Corban, just like it would to fight off a cold or something, unless Corban's blood ends up being negative. Testing for Corban's blood type will put him at risk, so they test me and give me a shot to keep my body from fighting him off. If I don't post before then have a happy turkey day!!!! I plan on milking this whole eating for 2 thing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment