Sunday, November 9, 2008

And we're off

Tomorrow morning we are off to Nashville. No, not me and Eric. Me, and the entire 7-9th grades... there are other teachers and parents going too. I am so excited about going , except that we have to leave the school at 5am!!!!!! I am so excited at all of the places we are going to get to go!!!!!

Monday
Frist Art Museum http://www.fristcenter.org/site/default.aspx
Grassmere Zoo http://www.nashvillezoo.org/
Opry Mills Mall - dinner
Opryland Hotel/ boat ride http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-opryland/

Tuesday
Adventure Science Center/ Sudekum Planetarium http://www.adventuresci.com/
The Hermitage http://www.thehermitage.com/
Opry Mills Mall for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe or Science Center

Wednesday
Cheekwood http://www.cheekwood.org/Home.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
The Galleria- lunch
HOME!!!!

I will have a million pictures by the time I get back. I am so excited about The Hermitage and the gardens, it will be so beautiful because it is fall.

I will also have to post pics from what we bought at Christmas village. We found this really cute little onsie outfit that was checked red and white with a reindeer on it that would fit Corban for Christmas next year. I decided to check the price, because it was that cute. Guess how much?!?!?!?!?!?!? They actually wanted ..... keep in mind this was for a 9 month old........... ready? $79. Needless to say Eric and I had a good laugh as I examined the hem looking for golden thread.... to no avail.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the hermitage; however, I prefer the "Aquarium Restraunt" to the "Rainforest Cafe."

Nicole said...

Oh too funny... about the onesie

let me tell ya... i went last year? and i was looking for a christmas ornament that had 2 parents with 4 kids... well the pricing was confusing... it was all done by colored dots on the ornament and some other weird stuff... I ended up paying over $30 for an ORNAMENT... A CLAY ornament! apparently the personalizing was WAAAAAAY expensive but it had all been done and I was shoked when they rung it up... i just paid for it!