Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not too much.....

Nothing that is really new to report.... still waiting on the house to sell. We had hoped to have it sold by now but we are still waiting. Since we are in a 2 bedroom there really isn't too much to get ready for other than clothes and diapers and pull the baby bath and a few other things out of storage. We will be getting a co-sleeper and lilbit (Asher) will be in our room till God provides our new house. It is so hard to be patient but I would rather wait on Him than to make any bad decisions.

I had thought about going somewhere this weekend to have a "vacation" this year but it doesn't look like it will happen. I will be using my vacation time for post delivery and dr appts. Eric and Corban are leaving in a couple of weeks to go to Fl. to visit his grandparents. It also happens to be our anniversary that week so we will spend it apart :( Maybe mom will take me shopping that would work :)

I have yet to get my set schedule at work which is so frustrating. I try not to let myself get down about it but it is beyond difficult. I think I got to spend a total of 20 minutes with Corban last night before he went to bed, he was being a boy and didn't want mommy so I just watched him play. I can't really pick him up anymore, and because of the abrevia I can't really pick up much of anything. Because Asher is so low I look like I am at 9 months..... my 9 month maternity clothes from Corban are tight and uncomfortable.

We are also praying about our church. We LOVE the people but we are looking for that "fit" that we have not had in a while. It is also difficult b/c with little people we need a good nursery and children's program, not that where we go now is bad by any means, just things to consider that were not as big of factors as before. I grew up at Kingwood, which was great, I want that for my kids too. I grew up with that constant in my life.

Sorry about my whining, I just needed to get it all out...... thanks if you read this far :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

it is totally fine, I have to whine sometimes too. I am so sorry about your schedule, the abrevia, and the fact that you will spend your anniversary away from your best friend ): I understand the "not getting to see your kid" thing from my student teaching experience. I can sympathise. I will be praying for you again.

Eric said...

It just so happens "best friend" that I will be back sometime on the Wednesday before our Anniversary! Maybe you can take the 22nd off and we will still send Corban to the Nanny's and you and I can spend a whole day together. Good part is, I don't have to worry about getting you pregnant. :)