Thursday, June 24, 2010

It tastes like thick sunkist.......

So this morning at 7:45 I was starving and drinking nasty orange junk. Now we are just praying for a good report from my glucose screen. Next was the ultrasound, which took a good 40 minutes, thanks to lil bit not cooperating. Every time the tech would get a clear shot of what she needed, he would stick his head right in the way. So, we had to do one the "other" way. The abrevia is still there, however it is improved but not yet considered "normal." So, I will have another ultrasound at 36 weeks and if things are the same we will have a "scheduled" baby this time. I have kept myself from looking up info online, b/c there is so much stuff on there, so I did not know how dangerous it is for me, if I were to go into labor, till today.

This weekend will be a little emotional as we will say good bye to my grandmother's house as we move everything out and close on the contract we have on it. The house never even had to be put on the market!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I REALLY hope the abrevia goes away! I am so sorry! I'm still waiting on belly pics, by the way! (: