Ps. 27:14. This is the verse that sustained me all throught highschool and I have found my strength in it once again. Eric and I have lowered the price on our house, we need it to sell. We have also found a house that we really like. The builder even has a deal where if your house has not sold by the time they finish building yours they buy your house from you. While we will have to give up our yard in return we will get a 4bedroom with a den and a real 2 car garage, so decisions, decisions. Still waiting to hear back from the school that I applied at, in August I can "post out" of my position and hopefully get into something with normal hours and no Sat. So, needless to say we are seeking God and asking Him for His best, just like He promises.
My brother comes home on Sat and will be the first time I have seen him since my grandmother's funeral.
2 comments:
I hope you guys are able to sell your house soon! I know how stressful that is...especially since ours didn't sell. Where is the house you guys are looking at?
The same builder for the Enclave is going to build right across from Shelby Academy, both the lots abd houses will be bigger.... if we do that we can decide on everything as it is being built...
Post a Comment