It is hard to believe that time has gone by SO fast! In less than 10 weeks Asher will make his appearance. Asher means Fortunate; blessed; happy, and was the leader of the tribe of Asher and was the son of Jacob. Corban has noticed mommys tummy looks different but has not made the connection..... he will in 10 weeks or so though. We are still praying that this little one will arrive with no complications.
On the house front...... we have put our heads together and think we may have a price that we can work with to add on.... we will know more in a week or so. But, we are looking at a den and master on the back of the house. We wouldn't get that 4th bedroom we wanted or a garage but we would keep our massive yard, which is a plus to us. We would add, later, one of the 4ft above ground pools and would have plenty of room for a big swingset and still leave room for Zoe and tons of run around space...... without us even having to use front yard space. Another benefit if we add on is we keep our space and there will not be anyone on top of us and we do have some really great neighbors.
On the job front..... my job is getting a little more interesting. In my area we have gone from 17 people to 7..... some have quit, others fired and others moved to a different department, which I do not envy b/c they will be working on Sundays and till 10pm.... so I decided not to take that position. My hourly supervisor is one of the ones who moved and in the mean time I have been filling her role while having to maintain my sales and performance numbers as well as doing on the job training for the new hires. If you know anyone who needs a job in sales and has good customer service skills have them go to Regions.com because our Riverchase office is hiring like crazy.... granted for the first year of employment you schedule can work you as late as 7pm, but the pay is good. My manager wants me to apply for the supervisior position but I am not interested I want normal hours, granted they would be more normal, and off the phones..... I take all of the escelated calls, so I take fewer calls, but most of them I am being cussed out so I get to hang up on them :) I am going to buy my time and after Asher gets here and I go back to work I will be looking for more job postings as well as looking for something at UAB or somewhere it is state benefits and retirement :)
1 comment:
Doesn't it feel good to see some of the changes starting to happen? Love you, girl! And I can't wait to meet baby Asher!
Post a Comment