Words- bye bye, baby, mama, dada, zozo (for Zoe), ball, shoes, dog, baba (bottle), papa (paci), no no (as he continues to do what he is not supposed to), uhoh, bobo (belly button) and I may be forgetting a few.
I know where to find- my toes, nose, ear, mouth
I sign for- more and milk (working on hungry)
I like to- play in my pool, slide, swing, play outside, run and scream, dance, push anything with wheels, flush the potty, pretend and make noise like a hair dryer and curl my hair with the curling iron, brush my hair, brush my teeth, get anyone's bobo and toes, give Zoe her dog treats, dip everything in ketchup, like daddy, feed myself with a fork, run around naked after my bath, help daddy with anything and everything, chase Zoe all over the house to give her lovin
I don't like to- have my diaper changed, not get my way, put on clothes, okra, be told no
Mommy loves- morning hugs, when asked if it is night night time the way I give hugs and walk to my crib, my laugh, my smile, snuggle time, to dance with me, the way I point and say huh when I know what she is saying, the way I spin in circles, the way I run with my arms behind me when I get excited
No comments:
Post a Comment