Friday, May 28, 2010

Dr. visit

Emerson is growing well and is quite the active little guy. His favorite time to "play" is at night when mommy needs to sleep. The dr visit was good, with the exception of an elevated bp., his heart beat was 155. I get to go back in 4 weeks and do that LOVELY glucose test. I also have to have another ultrasound. At my last ultrasound it was discovered that I have a partial placenta abravia. According to my doc the partial ones always correct so baby can be delivered. Worst case would mean a c-section. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but I don't want one.

Corban's 15 month check-up: 31 in long (50-75%), 24lbs (25-50%), head 19 (75%). None of these number suprise me at all.

On another note, Eric and I are still praying about some big decisions that are infront of us, please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I also had a partial placenta previa with Ariana. It was perfectly fine by ultrasound #3. We are still praying for you guys!

Nicole said...

praying!