Friday, August 1, 2008

Where did my summer go????

Oh, I remember.... in bed..... yay. This has been a full week for me . Regular volleyball practices started on Mon. and other than Tues have been in full swing. I am exhausted..... I have been ordering uniforms and t-shirts along with anything else you can imagine. I have also managed to put up 2 bulletin boards and start to arrange and decorate my room. On one board we are going to keep track of the olympics and on the other students are going to bring in pics of themselves doing their favorite things from the summer. I am going to put up a few cruise pics and a copy of the ultra sound. While I am looking forward to volleyball I am not looking forward to being the only coach...... Interesting info, when I arrived at the school this morning for practice it had been rolled and the football field had been forked. Lets just day my idea of a good start is NOT calling the headmaster, at 7:30am, to tell her and see if she wants me to call the police. Who did it you ask? Well my guess is either the senior class that just graduated or this years junior class. During homecoming week the 2 classes were engaged in a rolling war and both sides were shut down by the cops and the administration. Especially after the seniors rolled the wrong yard. They had the wrong house number and rolled and elderly man's house who can only get around in a wheelchair. Needless to say they had to apologize and clean it all up along with helping him fix a few things around the house....

4 comments:

Mom said...

What do you mean by "rolled" and "forked". I am not familiar with these terms in regards to the ground.

Jamie said...

That situation with them rolling the wrong house sounds like it came straight out of a movie plot! Funny stuff!

Jamie said...

Oh, and don't forget to use the August deal on Infant's Advil, coupled with the coupon to make it a money maker. And they have raised the limit to 2 per card!

Jen said...

Rolled means they took rolls of toilet paper and rolled it around trees and stuff. Forked means thay literally took MANY plastic forks and stuck them in the ground on the field.... I bet Jason did some of this growing up.......