I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
What a night!!!!!! I will let Eric tell you all the whole story but for me it was quite the emotional roller coaster. Thh Dr. appt went good except I was told that I am borderline anemic. Which is why I feel so bad and have such a strong gag reflex. I think I am just going to go buy some iron supplements... the foods they want me to eat are some of my favorites.... red meat..... but just to look at meat makes me want to, you know. As a matter of fact just to look at a burger makes me start gagging. Check Eric's blog for the whole election story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new life in politics! So cool!
I saw go on & do the supplements.
Post a Comment