So, it continues.... I am keeping an eye on several websites that post openings and submitting my resume. Please keep us in your prayers.
Corban's boil medicine ran out and he still has the boil. I called the doc and they are called in another round of meds. The boils is much softer so I guess it is running its course.
Eric's sister Kaci and her husband have been trying for kids for a while (2yrs. or so) went to the doc the other day so see if there was anything "blocking" her. (She doesn't have a normal cycle at all.) The doc did an ultrasound to look and lo and behold there was a 3 week old baby in there!!!!!! They are so excited! Please keep them in your prayers too, we know how brutal that first trimester is.
Eric and I leave Thurs. for Gatlinburg my aunt and uncle have a cabin in a gated community in Severeville, (15min north of Gatlinburg) that we are going to say in. There is no phone or cell reception and no cable. Eric's parents and his brother Michael and his family will join us on Friday. Since Corban has 2 more cousins on the way and Christmas will be here before you know it Amanda and I plan on hitting up the outlets to get some good deals. So, I don't have to tell you there will be TONS of pics to post when I get back!
2 comments:
What a joyful dr visit that was!
I am so jealous that you are going to Gatlinburg! That is one of our goals for the summer, but with the beach & Atlanta already in plans, don't know if that will happen...
As for the small sleeping baby (well at least night sleeping baby!), I don't know how we got blessed with that one! If we are fortunate enough to have another, I've already prayed that he/she will be just as good!
Post a Comment