Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The finish line

is in sight! Only 2 weeks and 2 days of school left! This week I am having volleyball try-outs, not that I am going to cut. It is also teacher appreciation week, which means goodies of all kinds. One of my students gave me a hanging basket with some beautiful flowers. Tomorrow is our luncheon, last year it was greek, this year the theme is itallian. Things are as busy as usual Eric is the emcee again this year for the relay for life which is Fri. night. We always have fun so come and hang out with us if you dont have anything to do. It doesn't cost anything, unless you want to buy something. I get real emotional when they do the luminaria part. I have lost a grandmother to cancer and my aunt is still fighting it. What breaks my heart the most is the rememberance of the loss of an AWESOME teacher and friend, Andera Petras. I never would have passed algebra or chemistry with out her. I know she is singing in heaven, but Scrooge will never be the same......

No comments: