Well, the school year is almost over and I will get to spend some time at home with Corban starting next week. I have 2 exams to give tomorrow and one to give on Friday and I am DONE for the year. Things have been a bit crazy at home. Aaron's wife Brittny is expecting and is due on Nov 14th. Eric and I and his family are going to Gatlinburg in a couple of weeks to visit his dad's dad. We are staying in my aunts cabin in the mtns. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a full kitchen, laundy, living room and loft, which each of have pullout sofas. I can't wait to hit the outlet mall!!!!! Maybe I can go Friday with Amanda and Gail.
Corban update, I had to take him to the doctor yesterday to get a knot looked at...... turns out it is a boil, on his tooshie, right up against his poopooer. Let me tell you how much fun that is. It doesn't seem to be bothering him too bad but if you push on it he will flinch, they said the most painful part is when it drains. The doc perscribed an anti-biotic and said that if it doesn't get better they will have to send us to Children's Hospital to have it lanced. This weather has gotten both of us, I sound lke a man and Corban squeeks when he cries or laughs....
Corban 3 months.......
Laughs and smiles at people he knows
weighs 13lbs.
has discovered his mobil moves and will watch and smile at it
has started teething
loves to put his hands, arms, bib, blankets and birp cloths in his mouth
loves to look at lights and bright colors
wears a size 2 diaper (big boy)
is still waking up 2 times a night to eat... even with cereal
loves to go outside
likes it when daddy gives him a bath
hates to have his ears cleaned
will "talk" to people he knows and celing fans
will "yell" at a celing fan if it is not turning
loves his swing and bouncy seat
will sit up in a seat and hold his head up foe 15-20 minutes at a time
has started trying to sit up out of his car seat
likes to pull my hair while eating
locks his knees out so I can't sit him up to burp if he is not done eating
1 comment:
I hate it that he has a boil...you guys know we have dealt persistantly with these for a year until I became a habitual carrier of nexcare waterproof bandaids and alcohol wipes. Ariana now must have any type of wound covered because she contracts staph so easily. Make sure it does not drain in the bath because it is contagious and any open wound (visible or not) can get it from the bath water...also, bleach out the bathtub after each bath once it starts draining to prevent cross contamination. I know this is a lot of info, but after numerous doctor visits and children's hospital...we are very careful in this family (:
Post a Comment