I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Monday, June 8, 2009
The return
Well, we are back. I wouldn't call it rested, but we had fun. My niece and nephew went on their fist go-cart ride, neither one of them liked it they were both terrified, but were determined to do it. We suprided Eric's step-dad's dad with a suprise 74th birthday party at the park close to his house. It was the 1st time, I am pretty sure, he has gotten to see any of his grandkids. We managed to find the Children's place outlet and found some great deals. Since Corban and will are so close in age they will be matching, but hey they will look so darn cute! Oh well, the job search continues. I will post pics when I get them uploaded....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment