Monday, February 21, 2011

5 Months!

I can't believe my sweet baby is 5 months old! He has been my sweet surprise, his temperament is so laid back and easy going..... unless it is time to eat. It only takes him a few seconds of being placed on the floor for him to roll right over. He can crawl on his back, well maybe not but I put him n one place and he arches his back and kicks his feet and will be across the room if given a few minutes. As his hair gets longer, his cute little mohawk is starting to lay down.
He loves his big brother and has to know what he is doing at all times. Most of the time Corban will comply and loves to entertain him. Asher thinks Corban is too funny and loves to laugh at him. Asher loves to be outside, there is so much to look at! And as you can tell from the picture below he also loves granddaddy's miata, along with all the other boys. Side note, Eric bought that Al. outfit at the hospital, its size newborn, I couldn't imagine that actually fitting a newborn!?!?!?!
Asher is my long skinny baby who loves to eat. To my surprise he likes squash, the only thing he is not so happy about eating is carrots. These are sweet potatoes on his face. Too bad they don't make 3-6mo slim outfits. Corban insisted Asher wear his "hat."

We love to put everything in our mouth now. You know, my hands your hands anything that may or may not fit!
He is also being a drool baby. While we sometimes get the occasional spit up, he mostly just wears bibs because I can't stand a baby having that soaking wet chest spot on their clothes not to mention it would be so uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Our great nephew is a drool baby too- or was- that baby lived with a bib on for the first year of his life! He finally out grew it! Eli won't ALLOW a bib on him! I gave all my cute ones away- since he won't wear them. He pulls and screams until its off!

Love the pictures.
What kind of camera do you have?

Jen said...

It is funny Corban will actually demand a bib if Asher has one on and he doesn't. I have to post about his birthday when I am off on thurs. I have a Nikon D80, it has a super fast shutter speed so I can actually "catch" at least one good pic.....