My sweet Corban Lee, I can't believe you are two! You are growing so fast! Part of me just wants the world to slow down so I can record every second of it. You are always keeping mommy and daddy on our toes. Almost everything you see you want to "ride it?" When we ask if you want someting you will either respond "no" or "ok?" You have to know where and what Asher is up to at all times. Any time we are leaving or going any where you ask, and insist that Asher come too.
You are such a ham! Almost everything to you is funny! You love to play with anything that rolls or makes noise. Any time you see someone brushing their teeth you have to brush your teeth too. It is the same with you and washing your hands. For some reason you must point out any and every "mess" and must clean it up on the spot. I love that you insist on picking up the toys that Asher throws while he is playing. You are such a helper, and clean up you own toys when asked to do so or upon being informed that it is time to "go go." You would spend 24/7 out side if we would let you. You enjoy running around the pool and coloring with your chalk and crayons. Blowing bubbles, playing in your car, on the swing and slide are just a few of the things you like to do outside. I think one of the best investments we made was buying that wagon to pull you around the block.
While you don't really know why the "music truck" drives around the neighborhood you love to smile and wave at the driver who is slowly driving his truck around and stops and sits there when other kids run over. I am guessing in due time you will learn why..... While you are not potty trained you have been told, and can tell anyone, that if you do go potty you get to ride a school bus. You are so curious and must know the names of everything, if you are unsure you point to it and say "this?"
While you know you are a big boy you still want to be held. You simply walk over and tell us "up." Every morning when I leave for work you give me sweet hugs, on your own, I might add, and ask for a kiss. You then insist I hug and kiss Asher and daddy too. You have reached the stage that you want everything kissed. If you think it might remotely hurt you say "kiss it?" You too love to give kisses to any booboo, and you, of course, love to kiss Asher!
You are mommy's smart little boy, almost too smart for your own britches. You can count to 10 by yourself, know your ABC's, and a little hit and miss on your colors. You are branching out from the Wiggles some and are finding interest in Mickey Mouse, Bob the Builder and Thomas the train. It is not uncommon to hear you say "I do it" to almost anything someone else is trying to do or get done.
You really are the joy of my life! It is so hard to remember life before my sweet boy arrived to liven it up. We are blessed beyond measure to have you in our lives and you truly are our Corban "our gift/ offering to God." I look forward to the many, many, more years we have with you and seeing the blessings God has in store for you.
1 comment:
This post made me tear up. I remember coming over to cuddle this little guy!
Post a Comment