"There is peace every where I go because I carry with me a piece of steal"-Madea. That cracks me up every time I hear it. Things have been spinning way out of control lately and the other night, I could feel the weight of the world on my shoulders and all kinds of talking/thoughts in my head . When I thought I was about to explode I cried out to God, and in a still small whisper he said "Peace be still" Only then, did I feel like I could breathe again.
To say that our family has bee under attack would be an understatement. To go into the long laundry list of all those things here would be a bore. We are attending a Wed. night class at Kingwood called "Peace in my home, spiritual warfare of the family" by Mike and Anita Harden. It has been such a blessing to me. I can't wait to go back next week!
On the home front Corban is growing so fast! Last Sat. he decided he could count to 10 all by himself and well, he did. I can't believe my baby boy is almost 2! He is getting over a fever virus while Asher is fighting a touch of a cold. I can't wait for warmer weather!!!!
1 comment:
Been thinking about you guys...just know that whenever I do, I pray whether that be once a day..or more!
Post a Comment