Monday, May 3, 2010

Random thoughts and facts and a little catch up

Where to start? Well this weekend I saw my husband dressed as a very convincing woman thanks to a good friend, Ann. It was for a "Dude looks like a lady" beauty pagent. The wo-man with the most money in donations from the audience won the entire thing. While it was quite entertaining I would be ok never attending another one, there were some points, when doing the talent, seeing a man dance in a mini skirt was revealed a little more than my little eyes wanted to see. But they raised over $1,200 for cancer.

I am applying for a teaching position this week, keep that in your prayers, I am so tired of working till 7pm every night. Sat I was ablr to go order new glasses :) they will be the transition ones so they go to sunglasses when you go outside, seeing as how I have not had sunglasses in over a year I am SSSOOO excited about that. While strolling through the mall yesterday Eric and I wondered through Sears only to find an Eddie Bauer edition double stroller in the box for $59.99, seeing as how it was last years model, it was something we couldn't pass up.

Out of the 6 people that I know are preggo 5/6 are expecting boys.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Where are you applying?

Jamie said...

We keep missing each other but you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know this is tough being pregnant and working till all hours. But God has you covered! He has everything planned out down the very last itty bitty detail!