Friday, May 21, 2010

For Really?!?!?!?!?!?

This week has ben super busy, as usual. Well, Tuesday Corban's sitter needed the day off fo her son's awards stuff at school so I had to take him with me to the Region's daycare. I was super excited they had a spot because my options had dwindled down to my dad having to take him to school with him for the half school day and watching him till I got off, granted I didn't get the call till Monday and he had been on the waiting list for 2 weeks. Corban likes it there they have tons of toys and the playground, which he LOVES, his teacher is super sweet too. Well after work I go by to pick him up only to be told that they had to send a kid in his room home earlier today because he had the rash from hand, mouth and foot virus. Wed. night while Eric was bathing Corban he noticed the rash on Corban's back...... The good news is that I don't think it has gotten in his mouth.

Life just gets better for the little man, as he was getting ready to go to bed. I had walked into the other room so I didn't see it but I could hear the big bang. Apparently Corban had lost his footing and fell, face first right on his nose. It was instantly red and blue. My biggest fear was that it was broken but it didn't look crooked nor did I see a weird bump. I called after hours anyway and the nurse said as long as it was not dripping clear fluid or had a bump that it would be ok till morning to look at it then. It still doesn't look broken but it is all pretty shades from pink-red-purpler-bluish-black you know just in time for the family reunion on Sunday........

I had to go through some training at work yesterday for a kind of promotion. It doesn't pay any extra but I am being pulled out to do new hire training, yay.

No comments: