Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quick updates...

After Corban's surgery he is a different kid... not even half the spit up.
His hind quarters are healing nicely.
He will be 7 months old on the 20th... too fast!!
He can sit up by himself.
He likes to "talk"
He has discovered how to "bounce" in his bouncy thingie
He is on stage 2 foods.
Still no visible teeth, I can feel one on top though... leave it to my kid to do everything backwards.
He likes his teacher at daycare.
He got his 1st cold the week before last.... so sad!!!!
Corban's 6 month pics are on Eric's blog and our facebooks, no need to post 2x.
I managed to find a paci clip that doesn't use velcro so maybe he will not rip it off.
Corban's cousin Connor should be here Nov. 14th ish.
Corban has another cousin on the way, Eric's sister, its a girl, due to arrive in late Jan.
I like my new job, now that we are done with the "classroom" training and are on the phones the day flies by....... I talk to some very, stupid, um, interesting people.
Eric is still busy with the chamber and city council...... that he is still not "officially" on.
The chamber is gearing up for the Christmas parade....
Eric is also doing Relay for Life for the 3rd year running.
I am helping my dad coach some volleyball, when I can...
And that is what is going on in our world... oh, I need to remember to order ornaments form Cristal, I know if I put that on here I will read it later and remember to do it.....

No comments: