I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Oh how I LOVE the fact that
my almost 7 month old can pull his diaper off..... yay.
Zemi takes her diaper off too. She's not in onesies anymore, so the snaps aren't there to deter her, but I have taken tape and circled it around the diaper so she can't get to the tabs and that always works. And I have also put the diaper on backwards.
2 comments:
Haha, I'm doing good just to get Madelyn's on her...she will not lay down! pops right back up. We must just have gifted children =)
Zemi takes her diaper off too. She's not in onesies anymore, so the snaps aren't there to deter her, but I have taken tape and circled it around the diaper so she can't get to the tabs and that always works. And I have also put the diaper on backwards.
Post a Comment