I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Wow how time flies by
I can't believe Corban will be 4 months old on Sat. He is growing so big so fast. My only complaint is he will NOT sleep through the night. He still wakes up at least twice to nurse, not that he is hurting for food. More to post about him later. I went for an interview on Monday, I think it went well. I should know someting by the end of this week so keep us in your prayers. I am qualified for the position with my sales background but I do not have a license, which I can get easily... or so I am told. It is something I think I will enjoy, I will post more later when Corban isn't fussy!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment