Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jobs and Corban


His heisman pose.


Anyone watch friends "How you doin?"










Have been the 2 things in my life lately. Just this evening I received a call back on a resume I submitted. I have a phone interview tomorrow at 5pm and if I make the cut into the top 3 I will interview in person with the owner. It is for the same position I interviewed for a couple of weeks ago, just a different location. I made it into the top 2 of that interview but was beat out by someone with more experience. The people I interviewed with like me so much they gave me the lead for the other location that is hiring. It would be a further drive but God knows what he is doing. So keep us in your prayers. Eric and I are also being faced with some big decisions but everything has kinda been put on hold due to the job thing.

Corban update 4 months

Stats 14lbs 14oz - still will not sleep through the night!!!!!!

25 1/2in - looks like he is getting mommy's height....

He can roll from his tummy to his back and only once has he rolled from his back to his tummy

EVERYTHING and I do mean everything goes in his mouth

When Zoe licks his feet he streches his legs out and spreads his toes as if to say "get all of it"

Is still not a big fan of tummy time

So far he likes cereal, mixed with baby apple juice, sweet potatoes and squash

1 comment:

Jennifer Crawley said...

good luck on the interview!!! look at your schedules (for you and eric) and see if you might be available to get together sometime soon -- after michael is done with classes.