I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
So, I lost my
job the other day...... At least I get paid through August something. It is nothing I can be mad about enrollment at school is low and since I had only been there 2 years I was low man on the totom pole. Honestly, I was not too suprised my headmaster had been acting kind-of distant the past month. I have put in an application at Kingwood. They have a history teacher not returning but at this point their enrollment level is too low to replace them just yet. Mrs. Pickett said she would give me a call and let me know if things change. So I guess I will take a few weeks and enjoy spending time with Corban. From there I don't really know where to go, just praying about things. Well I am off to get ready for a wedding!!!! I love wedddings, they make anyone grouch happy .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I very sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for your situation. You can always try Chilton Christian... I'm not sure what's going on there but I think they might have some jobs available.
Praying for you girl. Been there! Check Briarwood and Shades Moutains' websites too. Can you teach in public school? I do know the principal of Calera Middle School.
We'll be praying for you - I wasn't sure until Friday that I had a job, and I still don't know where!
Seems like teachers are really getting the boot...and not because they are "bad" teachers...just cause of the economy. I am so sorry and pray you find a job quickly. We understand...
Oh, man! That really sucks, Jenn. I'll be praying that you find a good job and that Kingwood enrollment picks up.
Post a Comment