I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Corban was
dedicated Sunday yeah! Pics to come. This week will be crazy as I am trying to get ready to go back to work.... gotta run to the school today.... I am excited about going back too, I miss my kids and the normalcy of life....
They have a staff nursery at the school. While he will be in a different building it is right next to mine so I can get to him in under a minute if I need to.
3 comments:
whatcha gonna do with the baby while you work?
They have a staff nursery at the school. While he will be in a different building it is right next to mine so I can get to him in under a minute if I need to.
oh thats awesome!!
Post a Comment