Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poor Baby!

So, Corban threw up fpr the first time yesterday. I think it was some egg drop soup I ate that made him sick. I didn't eat but a few bites because it tasted weird to me. So I had to call the doc and ask what to do so he didn't get dehydrated. They told me to replace his next feeding with pedialyte. So I gave him 3 oz. just like they said. Well, 10 minutes later he was screaming so I ended up feeding him too. The little guy can eat! He is doing better so I am guessing that is what upset his stomach. When he wakes up in a few minutes I am going to feed hiim and then get ready to go to the kids and mommy market. I don't really plan on getting much... just looking to see if there are any really good deals.

I took Corban to school Monday. Some of my students got to see him and were so excited that he is here. I was suprised at some of my students who gave me big hugs and wanted me to come back, now. You know there are those that you know will give you hugs and then there were several who were just out of the blue, which makes it all worth while. They made my day! Corban met his teacher, and spit up on her. I have his daycare box of stuff ready to go.

In the meantime we are on the go....
We get Corban's pics back on Mon. This weekend Eric is the Easter Bunny at the Calera Chamber house fundraiser. It is $10 for 2 5x7's and 8 wal. he will be there Sat. from 10-2 and another guy is doing it Sun. 2-4, we are going to Eric's parents to do the Easter thing. Since his mom got a job as a 911 operator her schedule has all kinds of hours. Eric is helping with the race for the cure again, this year it is May 8th, he will be the emcee again.

No comments: