The justice department came back with a no answer. I don't know what the city is going to do now... but it is getting old. We are really disappointed. What chaps my butt is that if the new districts did a way with a white minority in a city we would have never gone through this.... because thats not illegal. I mean seriously, people want equality but they fuss about this? Real equality is dividing the districts up by true population numbers not by color. Can a white person not represent a black person? A hispanic? Oh, thats right, the entire Civil Rights Movement's only supporters and leaders were black Americans.Take it from a history teacher that couldn't be further from the truth. Just because you representative is not you color doesn't mean they can't represent you. Has anyone looked at the President lately? While I didn't vote for him or agree with him on, well, um, anything, he is still the President and I respect that. What is the difference between these two elections? The people voted, the majority wins. What's the problem? It sounds to me like the Department of Justice needs to change its name to the Department of Politically Correct Segregation. And thats what I think about that.
On another note we are down a car..... an 18 wheeler had a blow-out right in front of Eric yesterday. Thank God he is ok. Pics and details to come... Corban calls.
1 comment:
Yeah, we do need to have a "sleep date- I get so bored all alone sometimes! Although I will say, Madelyn has been pretty awake in the mornings...yay for some semblance of a schedule!
Post a Comment