Friday, June 13, 2008

A Toothbrush, Hair Dye and Pants

That is what I woke up with on my mind this morning. My roots are showing so I am long overdue for a little root touch up. I decided this time instead of just re-dying my whole head I would try the root touch up with a toothbrush. It gets closer to the root than the "colorist gloves" can... and to be honest I just hate those stupid gloves. You can never tell how much dye you have on your head. So we will see how this turns out in about 35 min..... When i get done with the hair I have to make the drive to Clanton to pick up Eric's pants from my grandmother, all of Eric's pants with the exception of his jeans have to be hemmed. Since grandmother will do it for free and it makes her feel a little more needed since my granddaddy passed away a little over a year ago, we try to keep her somewhat occupied.

There is so much to de before our cruise. Believe it or not I am packed for the most part. I just have to throw in stuff like make-up and the curling iron. I want to get a pedicure but if I do then that is less money I get to spend on the trip so I think I will just do it myself. The camera is definately packed with the battery charger and plenty of memory. I am so excited and will be taking a million pictures.

Tomorrw is our ladies outing with church. We are going to Ikea in Atlanta. Our entire kitchen is from Ikea and I have been there once, when I had a volleyball tournament in Atlanta with time to kill, but I didn't get to make it all the way through because we ran out of time. This time we have all day!!!!!!

No comments: