Monday, June 16, 2008

And we're off.....

It is early in the monring and I can't sleep!!!! Thank you Jazzy!!! For some reason at 3am every morning he feels the need to jump on the bed and sit on top of me purring loudly....... I am one of those people that when I am up I am up. There is no going back to sleep unless I am way beyond tired. After some probing Eric told me that Sandra, the former cat owner used to get up at 3 every day... well that explains it! Eric is still asleep but will be up shortly because his alarm is set for 5:30 so we can hit the road by 7.... and maybe avoid some traffic. It should take us about 4 hours to get there but we plan on making an awful waffle pit stop along the way for some good eats! I am equipped with my motion sickness pills, 70spf sun block, a couple of books and I may have a suprise or two up my sleeve... but that is for honey only.......July 22 will be our 2 year anniversary, it has gone by so fast so this is our vacation and anniversary trip yippie!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to hear about EVERYTHING!! I've been praying for your safety and thinking about you often! Call me.