I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Books
I almost forgot! I love to read and to "relax" next week by the pool with my 70 spf sunscreen I need a good book or 2 any suggestions?
What type are you interested in? I've really enjoyed "Help Me! I'm Married" by Joyce Meyers lately. By the way, I have seen you commenting on my blog lately and have just now found yours. I've had the old address and kept checking it and wondering, "Did she make a new one? And, where is it?"
I didn't know you were blogging again. I saw you comment on Jamie's blog. What kind of books do you like? I can give you a list of historical fiction. Have fun on your cruise!
2 comments:
What type are you interested in? I've really enjoyed "Help Me! I'm Married" by Joyce Meyers lately. By the way, I have seen you commenting on my blog lately and have just now found yours. I've had the old address and kept checking it and wondering, "Did she make a new one? And, where is it?"
I didn't know you were blogging again. I saw you comment on Jamie's blog. What kind of books do you like?
I can give you a list of historical fiction.
Have fun on your cruise!
Post a Comment