I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Tha Princess is back...
Ok, so I deleted my blog a long time ago and I decided I needed a place to vent .... where my student's won't read and to keep up with people in general..... Why the name? Well things in my life are kinda crazy. My husband is running for city council, and works a full time job as an office manager/ everything. I am a teacher at a small private school and I coach volleyball year round. Sometimes things spin out of control and I have to remember I am a daughter of the King.... and that my friends makes me a princess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment