Saturday, May 24, 2008

Clean house

Eric and I love to have friends over. It is so much fun to cook out and sit around talking and we like to play taboo or catch phrase. Tomorrow will be no different. The only catch to having friends over is what all has to happen before they get here, while I am not really a slob I am not really a clean person either, so I have to clean, clean, clean. Eric is woking outside, mowing the grass and stuff. We have the cutest yard... I will post pics later. The only reason it stays so cute is because of how hard Eric works on it. We have recently been looking at houses. While we love our house we need something bigger. After looking at bigger houses though we are not impressed. I think we will just stay here and add on, we may over build our area but if we plan on staying here we might as well have the room we want......

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I hate cleaning too, but I love a clean house!