I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I tawt I saw a puddy tat
Yes, that's right we are getting a cat. His name is Jazzy. He belonged to Eric's V.P. and was very special to her. The cat has some kind of auto immune problem, it can be sick from being around other cats or other animals that get sick. Since her entire family has cats, her siblings she chose not to marry and didn't have children, Eric was asked if he could take the cat. Let me tell ya I am not exactly thrilled. I have never really cared for cats. But the cat was important to Sandra and Sandra was important to Eric so we are getting a cat. Did I mention that it is an indoor long haired cat???? It is a sweet cat so it may win me completely over just yet.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment