Has been my life for the past couple of years. Learning how to be a mom, house search, job search and church searching . While Eric and I love the people, and like the church we have been attending next week will be our last week there. There are several reasons we have but the biggest one being that this is just not "home" for us. A big problem that I have been running into is church only has one service and it starts at 10...... the exact time of Corban's daily nap. When nap time gets messed up so does the entire day and trust me, it is not worth it!!!! I think right now we are leaning to Kingwood, I can go to service or SS at 9 and run home afterwards to get Corban his nap. Also, it is where I grew up, my parents, and now Eric's mom attend there as well. Lately Eric's sister and her family have been going some too. It is also only 5 minutes vs 20 minutes from the house. But we are praying and seeing where God would have us.
Another thing on my mind is my job. My year at the bank is up and when I go back from maternity leave, Friday, I can "post out" of my position. Except that they have frozen all postings till Jan. because they want to have a strong 4th quarter reporting for the year. So, I am praying for favor and God's wisdom in which position to post for when the time comes. I have been looking at positions elsewhere too. One position specifically, that I am looking into would be a state position and would be awesome!!! I would have to drive down town but it would be worth it in the long run with insurance and benefits for my family, not to mention an increase in pay :)
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of your blog... and the pics of your sweet boys are so sweet! Praying for you as you continue this transition period.
Post a Comment