I am a daughter of the King and this is my story. Sometimes it is quite serious or reflective but most often comical. I am the working mom of 2 boys who strives to be the wife and mother that would make the King pleased.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
Blogger is giving me uploading pic fits so I will have to post the rest of them later. Last year we didn't go to the pumpkin patch because Corban was so young I didn't see the point. This year he loved it. We went to Old Baker Farm in Harpersville. We went there because the $10.00 was all inclusive and was the best deal, and kids under 2 are free :). They are the oldest working farm in Shelby county, over 100 years old. I wanted to go next weekend for their cotton picking celebration and history reenactment, but we have other plans :(. We were able to see, up close, ducks, chickens (some babies too), calf, pig, goats, horses, donkeys, turkeys, swans and I am sure I am forgetting something. It was easy to get close enough to pet the horses and calf. We did the corn maze, which is HUGE, where we managed to get real good and lost. Picked a little bit of cotton, they had this big cotton bin that you could get in and play in, like I said pics to come. Corban loved the hayride because he is stuck on tractors/ cars, anything that he can "ride." Asher had fun too, sleeping.
Corn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment